Circuswereld Forum

Welkom op dit forum. Lezen is leuk maar zelf een bericht plaatsen maakt het voor de anderen nog leuker.
Het is momenteel vr apr 19, 2024 11:45 pm

Alle tijden zijn UTC+02:00

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen  Reageer op onderwerp  [ 4 berichten ] 
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: do feb 06, 2020 4:36 pm 

Steeds vaker zoeken Europese circusartiesten hun geluk over de grote plas in America's Got Talent.
Bekend voorbeeld waren de Messoudi Brothers (volgende week te zien tijdens het Gay Circus in Amsterdam), ook al zijn die van oorsprong Australisch. Maar toch meestal in Europa aan het werk...
Deze week deed een andere, in dit geval Duitse, artieste van zich spreken: Alexa Lauenburger met haar honden.
Zij won de Duitse versie in 2017 en is op dit moment pas ......... 11 jaar!
Door haar goede scoren plaatste ze zich voor de finale van volgende week maandag.
Niemand minder dan Simon Cowell (bekend als het strengste jurylid aller tijden) prees haar regelrecht de hemel in.....

Hier een verslag: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... g-act.html

America's Got Talent: The Champions:
Simon Cowell raves over 11-year-old
Alexa Lauenberger's epic dog act in
the semi-finals

Simon Cowell gave his imaginary Golden Buzzer to eleven-year-old Alexa Lauenberger on Monday's semifinals episode of America's Got Talent: The Champions.

Calling it 'the best dog act I've seen by a mile,' noted dog lover Simon, 60, was thoroughly charmed by Alexa and her eight pups, who won Germany's Got Talent in 2017.

The team was one of six acts to go through on the episode ahead of next Monday's finals.

Afbeelding
Dog act: Simon Cowell gave his imaginary Golden Buzzer to eleven-year-old Alexa Lauenberger on Monday's semifinals episode of America's Got Talent: The Champions

Afbeelding
Happy: Calling it 'the best dog act I've seen by a mile,' noted dog lover Simon, 60, was thoroughly charmed by Alexa and her eight pups, who won Germany's Got Talent in 2017

On a set reminiscent of the 1988 film Beetlejuice, Alexa got her pups dancing to Harry Belafonte's Banana Boat Song, and the moves they did astounded the audience.
The dogs hung off of the equipment onstage, jumped over hurdles on two feet, formed a conga line, made another hurdle for small dogs, and leapt and rolled at their owner's command.

Offstage, I'm very shy,' Alexa said in a video package before she went on, though she has previously affirmed she felt she could win. 'My dogs bring me out of my shell.'

'If there was one golden buzzer we were all allowed to push tonight, I think we would all be reaching for that right now,' Simon told her afterward, grinning with delight.

Afbeelding
Out of her shell: Offstage, I’m very shy,’ Alexa said in a video package before she went on, though she has previously affirmed she felt she could win. ‘My dogs bring me out of my shell'

'Two words describe your act, and that is 'pure joy,' agreed judge Howie Mandel, 64.

Alexa and her dogs were voted through by AGT superfans, along with four other acts: Marcelito Pomoy, 35; violinist Tyler Butler-Figueroa, 12; fake German cabaret star Hans, aka Australian Matt Gilbertson, 34; and acrobats Sandou Trio Russian Bar.

For the sixth act, the judges voted through Duo Transcend, aerial acrobats from Salt Lake City, Utah.

Afbeelding
Transcend: For the sixth act, the judges voted through Duo Transcend, aerial acrobats from Salt Lake City, Utah

Simon laid out what he was looking for right from the top of the show, saying: 'I think you've got to be better than your first round. For me, one word: Progression.'

He and all the other judges loved seven-year-old Australian comedian JJ Pantano, who took potshots at all of them to thunderous applause.

JJ pointed out that judge Heidi Klum, 46, kept dating younger men as she got older, adding, 'So I was thinking: Maybe in another 10 years? No promises. You might be too old for me by then.'

Afbeelding
JJ on stage: He and all the other judges loved seven-year-old Australian comedian JJ Pantano, who took potshots at all of them to thunderous applause

Afbeelding
Younger men: JJ pointed out that judge Heidi Klum, 46, kept dating younger men as she got older, adding, 'So I was thinking: Maybe in another 10 years?
No promises. You might be too old for me by then'

He cracked that Howie had 'discovered' Meghan Markle as an extra on his show Deal or No Deal, 'and sent her off to be a princess—and in return, America's got Alesha Dixon.'

'Alesha, last time I was here, I got you confused with Alicia Keys,' JJ told the 41-year-old judge. 'So I'd like to take this time to apologize. To Alicia Keys.'

He saved his best crack for Simon, saying: 'Simon, I heard you want to be cryogenically frozen when you die… looking at your face now, I think you've started the process already.'

Afbeelding
Howie: He cracked that Howie had 'discovered' Meghan Markle as an extra on his show Deal or No Deal, 'and sent her off to be a princess—and in return, America's got Alesha Dixon'

'You, honestly, are absolutely hilarious,' Simon observed, later telling his fellow judges he no longer wanted to be cryogenically frozen, as he realized that it meant he would lose his head.

And if he kept it after all? 'I'd be about 100,' he moaned.

Violinist Tyler Butler-Figueroa, 12, made a heady impression with his version of Louis Armstrong's What A Wonderful World, accompanied by a singer.

Afbeelding
Hilarious: 'You, honestly, are absolutely hilarious,' Simon observed, later telling his fellow judges he no longer wanted to be cryogenically frozen, as he realized that it meant he would lose his head

Grappig wel, dat mannetje van 7!!

En zo gaat het originele verhaal nog een tijdje door.
Ik licht er de circusacts maar even uit.....

Afbeelding
Magician: Venezuelan magician Dania Diaz, 29, sought to make her work meaningful to the audience, and her act reflected on the loss of her mother when she was 10

Afbeelding
Magic: The real wow came when she showed the judges a selfie they'd all taken at the start of her act, and Alesha was holding the same card

Afbeelding
Entrance: He entered the stage in a box, unfurling his limbs to get out of it, then walked right up to the judges' table and yanked his limbs into a pretzel shape so aggressively they made noise

Afbeelding
Strauss: Cameroonian dancer and contortionist Strauss Serpent, 23, was as mesmerizing as ever, bending his body into horrifyingly unusual shapes that had the judges cringing

Afbeelding
Kids: 'Every time I perform on the bar, I think about the fact that we have two beautiful kids that we're raising, and if something does go wrong, it could end my life,' Cassie said

Afbeelding
Destiny dance: Acrobats Duo Destiny put on a spellbinding dance to Bishop Briggs' Never Tear Us Apart, using brute strength to bend and lift each other into impossible positions

Laatst gewijzigd door Didier op do feb 06, 2020 5:18 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

BerichtGeplaatst: do feb 06, 2020 5:15 pm 

Prachtig filmpje van Alexa met haar honden tijdens de Engelse evenknie van dit programma in september vorig jaar, waarin zij de jury en het publiek in extase brengt!
Met vooraf een leuke training bij haar rond het huis in Duitsland.
Hou het daar maar eens droog bij......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzo64JmyQB0

En haar optreden in de finale, met weer een compleet andere show en met name decor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiZ8Ly7 ... 7&index=65

Leuk hoor, juryleden die spontaan in hun broekje plassen.....

In Engeland heette ze trouwens nog Lauenburger (met een u), maar die verwarring kom je bij deze (circus-)familie wel vaker tegen....
Ha, bij het filmpje uit de USA staat nu ook Lauenburger.
Foutje van de Daily Mail dus...

Haar 2e Ronde in Amerika: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7nkp-jhcPc

Het mooie van haar act is geen-koekies-geven na iedere verrichting....!!

Wanneer zien we haar in Carré of Ahoy?

BerichtGeplaatst: do feb 06, 2020 5:39 pm 
Site Admin

Alles even leuk en schattig!

BerichtGeplaatst: za feb 15, 2020 3:35 pm 

Tja, en dan komt de langverwachte FINALE......
Waren het haar zenuwen die een rol speelden? Was de druk simpelweg voor deze pas 11-jarige ster?
Maar het liep in ieder geval, niet zo vlekkeloos als in de voorronden.
En dus werd ze allesbehalve winnaar......

Dit nieuws haalde ook de pers in haar vaderland. BILD.de meldt ons: https://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/tv/tv/ ... I-baUN-168

2017 GEWANN DIE KLEINE ALEXA DIE BOHLENSHOW

Jury-Klatsche für deutsches Supertalent in den USA

Afbeelding
Flauschige Performance: Alexa und ihre Vierbeiner 2017 beim Finale von „Das Supertalent“

Ihre Performance war ganz bestimmt die FLAUSCHIGSTE der ganzen Sendung.
Dennoch waren nicht alle in Kuschelstimmung …

2017 gewann Alexa Lauenberger (heute 11) das Finale von „Das Supertalent“ (RTL).
Zusammen mit ihren acht süßen Wauzis holte sich Deutschlands jüngste Hunde-Trainerin den Sieg und begeisterte sowohl Jury als auch die Zuschauer mit einer ziemlich rasanten Show.

Nun wagte sich Alexa an eine weitere Herausforderung: Bei „America’s Got Talent: The Champions“ stellte sich die Elfjährige gemeinsam mit anderen internationalen Gewinnern der Castingshow dem Urteil der Superstar-Jury, in der unter anderem GNTM-Ikone Heidi Klum (46) und Moderator Simon Cowell (60) sitzen.
Dort schaffte sie es wieder bis ins Finale – und holte sich dabei jetzt wider Erwarten eine ziemliche Klatsche ab …

Zugegeben, ganz auf den Punkt war Alexas Hundenummer diesmal nicht.
Aber drollig waren die springenden und Polonaise tanzenden Vierbeiner allemal.
Fand auch die Jury – bis auf Simon Cowell:

„Ich werde mich mit dem, was ich jetzt sage, nicht beliebt machen“, begann der als gnadenlos bekannte Juror sein Urteil.
„Aber ich werde ehrlich mit dir sein und die Wahrheit ist, dass diese Performance nicht mal annähernd so gut war wie deine beiden Nummern davor.
Diese Show heißt ,Champions‘, das hier ist das Finale, und ich glaube, du hast dir eben alle Chancen versaut, diese Show zu gewinnen.“

Het filmpje van haar optreden in de finale: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp6_lGs ... e=emb_logo

En hier de 'tegenstanders' waar ze mee diende af te rekenen.... https://www.facebook.com/agt/videos/621633511740978/

Inderdaad, diverse prachtige circusnummers!
Een uitslag vind ik nog niet, maar die rode mannetjes met die autoband en fiets zijn wel heel erg spectaculair!
Zonder de anderen tekort te doen.....
Blij dat ik niet in de jury hoef te zitten!

Berichten van vorige weergeven:  Sorteer op  
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen  Reageer op onderwerp  [ 4 berichten ] 

Alle tijden zijn UTC+02:00